John Guest 12mm Shut-off Valve Plastic
12mm Tube OD
Polypropylene Speedfit to Speedfit Shut Off Valve
Quickly and safely isolates a fixture or appliance via an integrated 1/4 turn isolation valve
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. John Guest push-fit valves are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Manufactured in polypropylene with an EDPM O-Ring, the valve offers greater chemical resistance than the push-fit acetal valve and is suitable for potable water (10 bar at 20°C), intermittent hot water (4 bar at 60°C), water treatment and purification applications. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Durable polypropylene shut off valve with EDPM O-Ring offers high chemical resistance
- Integral 1/4 turn isolation valve
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools
- No scale build up improves performance and equipment lifespan
- Superior flow characteristics
- Suitable for potable liquid, intermittent hot water, water treatment and purification applications. Not suitable for compressed air, vacuum, explosive gases, petroleum spirit or other fuel or heating systems.
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tubing