John Guest Plastic Female Adaptor (BSP Thread) 12mm × 1⁄2″
12mm Tube OD x
1/2" Tube BSP
Quickly and securely connect metric sized pipe/tube to a BSP type male threaded connection
John Guest push-fit acetal female adaptor (BSP thread) fitting connects metric sized pipework to a BSP type fitting. Fast and simple to install, John Guest push-fit fittings create an instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents.
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. Fittings are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Manufactured in acetal copolymer, the fitting is suitable for water, potable liquids and intermittent hot water applications (up to 65°C max). All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Rigid and hardwearing acetal copolymer material with an EDPM O-Ring
- Suitable for potable liquids and intermittent hot water applications up to 65°C max (not suitable for air, pneumatic or vacuum applications)
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools
- No scale build up improves performance and equipment lifespan
- Superior flow characteristics
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tubing