Vango Tolga VW Inflatable
Vango Tolga VW Inflatable Awning
Take on your next touring adventure with extra space and shelter thanks to the Vango Tolga Air VW 320 Inflatable Awning.
The inflatable awning is designed to fit campervans and conversions. It is made with Vango’s lightweight and waterproof Sentinel Sport ColourLok™ fabric, easy access doors and AirBeam® technology for a quick and easy to set up. Featuring a SkyTrack system, you can personalise your awning by attaching lights, storage pouches or the included SkyLiner. The mesh fly screen ensures freedom from bugs and the AirZone™ Ventilation ensures comfortable air flow. For added privacy, the awning features zipper curtains.
- Touring awning – not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching*
- Waterproof, durable and lightweight Sentinel Sport fabric with ColourLok™ technology
- Wind and rain tested to European standard EN5912
- Adjustable pegging points for uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack® II for hanging lighting, storage or SkyLiners (x10 sky hooks which slide onto system)
- Pre-angled beams for bracing against winds
- TBS®II Tension Band System for performance in adverse conditions**
- Diamond clear windows, zipped privacy curtains, secondary mesh doors
- Easy access doors for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels
- Two doors in tunnel, tunnel adjustment strap and roll away connecting tunnel
- Cable entry point
- High visibility guylines and Line-Lok® tensioner which locks guylines in tension
- Includes AirBeam® pump, steel rock pegs, bracer beams, reflective webbing straps and carry bags
- Multiple vehicle attachment methods
- Kador Adjustable Height: 180 – 195cm
- Kador Length: 320cm
- Dimensions: 210cm(h) x 320cm(l) x 320cm(w)
- Pack Size: 75cm(l) x 35cm(h) x 36cm(w)
- Weight: 17.6kg
*Note: This awning is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.
**Note 2: Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
Great can't wait to try it next weekend