Vango Tailgate Hub Poled - Low
Vango Tailgate Hub Poled - Low
New for 2021, the Tailgate Hub is Vango's first rear attachment awning, ideal for couples or independent travellers with a spirit of adventure. The perfect quick pitch for short stops, the Tailgate Hub has been designed with active adventurers in mind.
Effortless attachment requires only pegging straps at the front of the vehicle and tunnel area, allowing the awning to fit neatly to your vehicle without the need for kador rails. However, should you wish to use them, the traditional attachment options of roof bar attachment tabs, kador and a sleeve for pole and clamp are also included.
Two doors in the connecting tunnel make for a convenient storage area, while Vango’s reliable and lightweight Sentinel Active Fabric, ensures a compact pack size, easily stored away when not in use.
The Tailgate Hub does not require the tailgate to be open to support the structure, so you can simply roll away the connecting tunnel should you want to drive off and explore for the day. Be ready for any adventure with the Tailgate Hub.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Linked-In Groundsheet - This groundsheet can be attached or detached from the living area making it easier to clean
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Total Weight: 11kg
- Pack Size: 750 x 270 x 270mm (L x H x W)
- Awning Size: Low
- Pitching Time: 8 mins
- Height: 215cm
- Length: 250cm
- Width: 250cm
- Kador Adjustable Height: 180-210cm
- Kador Length: 200cm
- Canvas/Fabric Weight: 5.6kg
Please Note: This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service