CTEK PRO25S 12V 25A Charger 40-200
Highly efficient 25A battery charger & power supply
For everyday professional use
The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability, and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4), the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop or the showroom.
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning program to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.
- Dedicated Lithium-Ion (LiFeP04) mode
- Compatible with batteries from 40Ah to 500Ah (30Ah to 450Ah LiFePO4).
- SUPPLY mode to support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work.
- Fully automatic, easy to use and simple to connect
- Spark proof
- Reverse-polarity protected.
- Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning program to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Tough & robust
Ambient temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C
Positioning: Portable, Wall mounting (with the special kit)
Warranty: 2 years
Input: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 2.9A max
Output: 14.4V/15.8V/13.6V, 25A max, lead-acid battery types. 13.8V/14.4V/13.3V, 25A max, LiFePO4.
Start voltage: 2.0V
Back current drain*: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
Battery types: 12V; WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePO4
Battery capacity: 40–400Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450Ah, LiFePO4
Battery capacity (maintenance): 500Ah
Charge cables length: 2000 mm (DC cable)
Net weight (unit with cables): 1.8 kg
Gross weight (unit in box): 2.2 kg
Insulation class: IP44 (outdoor use)
Ripple**: Less than 4%
Model Number: 40-200