CTEK D250SE - Solar & Alternator House Battery Charging System 40-315
NEW DC CHARGING WITH PARALLEL SOLAR INPUT
Stock due 12/6/22
The latest from CTEK the D250SE leverages on the good foundation of the D250SA Dual but raises the stakes again by including a Lithium Charge profile to feature alongside its ignition feed and MPPT solar controller. A wider input voltage range on the alternator side for Euro 5+ engine for ECU controlled systems.
MPPT Solar input, alternator input with service battery charging from the solar or engine with a preference on the sun's free energy. Not to mention the ability to add the SmartPass 120S or SmartPass 120 for an additional 120A charging output.
- 20A fully automatic temperature compensated charging for batteries from 40-300Ah while you’re on the move
- Dual input (solar and alternator in parallel)
- Smart alternator compatible
- Selectable lithium* and lead-acid mode
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Battery separation replacing diodes and VSR relays
- Selectable AGM option – 14.4V or 14.7V
- Maximised charging for better battery life and performance
- Temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions
- Compatible with SMARTPASS 120 for the ultimate 140A power management solution
*Lithium Battery Bank must utilise it's own battery monitoring system which will work in conjuction with this devices output voltages.
Ambient temperature; -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
Positioning; Permanent installation/on board
Warranty; 2 years
Input; 11.5-23V, 25A
Output; 14.4V/14.7V, 20A max, lead-acid battery types. 14.2V, 20A max, LiFePO4.
Back current drain*; Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
Battery types; 12V:, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePO₄
Battery capacity; 40-300Ah
Net weight (unit with cables); 0.7
Gross weight (unit in box); 0.9
Insulation class; IP65 (splash and dustproof)
Ripple**; Less than 4%
Model Number; 40-315
Width: 110 mm
Length: 192 mm
Height: 65 mm